Goal: Defeat Tamer with optimal pets
- Yen – Comeback, Blackout Kick, Feign Death
- Bolo – Punch, Blinding Powder, Rampage
- Li – Triple Snap, Bandage, Spin Kick
- Sporeling Sprout with Jab, Creeping Fungus, and Crouch
- Fledgling Nether Ray with Bite, Tail Sweep, and Shadow Shock
- Nether Ray Fry with Bite, Tail Sweep, and Shadow Shock
Lead with Sporeling Sprout and cast Creeping Fungus. You will be stunned on the second turn, but after that use Creeping Fungus again. Then use Jab. Yen will use Feign Death when he’s under 50% health, so at that point use Crouch. Bolo will come in so start again with Creeping Fungus and Jab, Jab, Jab until you’re dead. Use your Rays to Shadow Shock the rest of the team dead. You could use other pets that have Shadow Shock, but it’s nice to be able to go first with the Flying racial bonus.
Other thoughts: Shadow Shock has only an 85% hit chance and I missed a few times in some of my battles, but never enough to lose the battle. When one of your opponent’s health is below the damage caused by Bite, be sure and use it because it has a 100% chance to hit.