- Pyth – Vicious Fang, Poison Fang, Counterstrike
- Spring – Slicing Wind, Cocoon Strike, Moth Dust
- Clatter- Hiss, Flank, Apocalypse
Goal: Defeat tamer with two level 25 pets and one low level pet for maximum pet experience
- Darkmoon Tonk with Missile, Minefield, and Ion Cannon
- Level 5 pet
- Emerald Whelpling with Emerald Bite, Emerald Presence, and Emerald Dream
Open with the Darkmoon Tonk and cast Minefield, Missile (if it misses, cast this again) and then Ion Cannon. This will finish off Pyth and almost half of Spring’s health. Bring your level pet in and take a hit and then swap it back out. Swap in your Emerald Whelpling and use Emerald Presence and finish off Spring with Emerald Bite. If the timing is bad on Spring’s Cocoon Strike, feel free to heal up with Emerald Dream before you finish him with Emerald Bite. Make sure to keep Emerald Presence up when Clatter comes in, and finish him with Emerald Bite as well.