Goal: Defeat Tamer with optimal pets
- Screamer – Alpha Strike, Feign Death, Lift-Off
- Trike – Bite, Adrenaline Rush, Horn Attack
- Chaos – Logic, Uncertainty, Instability
- Celestial Dragon with Flamethrower, Arcane Storm, and Moonfire
- Landro’s Lil’ XT with Zap, Repair, and XE-321 Boombot
- Arcane Eye with Psychic Blast, Drain Power, and Interrupting Gaze
Much like the Doctor’s pet, this whole fight is a bit of Chaos. Start off with the Celestial Dragon and use Flamethrower. It’ll miss, but then use Moonfire and Flamethrower again. At this point, Screamer’s going to use Feign Death so just use Flamethrower again and miss. As soon as Trike comes out, use Arcane Storm. You’re now set up with 2 important things;
- You have a DoT on Screamer that gave you a Dragon 50% damage bonus.
- Arcane Storm keeps you from being stunned by Horn Attack.
Keep using Flamethrower until you die. Bring in XT and Zap, Zap, Zap until Trike is finished. When Screamer comes back in use Repair. Even if Screamer’s Lift-Off kills you, being a mechanical you’ll just heal up again with your ‘second life’. Screamer will have undoubtedly run away again with Feign Death, so use XE-321 Boombot and Zap, Zap, Zap again until XT is dead. The Arcane Eye will easily finish off Chaos and a very low health Screamer. Also, being a Magic type keeps you from getting smashed quite so hard with the big hits that Chaos can deal sometimes because you can only be hit for 35% of your health at a time. Psychic Blast, Drain Power, Psychic Blast for finishing off Chaos and use Interrupting Gaze to stun and get a free turn with Screamer.
Other thoughts: Landro’s Lil’ XT can be a bit hard to come by, so you can also use a different Mechanical with the Repair ability (like Mechanopeep or Personal World Destroyer). The only reason I chose it was because Zap has a 100% to hit vs. Metal Fist (which most other mechanicals have) only has a 90% chance to hit. The XE-321 Boombot is also nice to deal some post-death damage to the last pet you might be facing.