There are many individual strategies to be found all over this site for those that only need help with a tamer or two, but for those of you looking for a whole tournament strategy, here is a compilation that has no overlapping pets and can take you through the tournament from beginning to end. In this round of the celestial tournament, you’ll face off with…
and of course the usual celestial elite children
- Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen
- Zao, Calfling of Niuzao
- Yu’la, Broodling of Yu’lon
- Chi-Chi, Hatchling of Chi-Ji
Here is a list of pets to team together and to have at level 25 and at rare status. The pets listed in green are ones you’ll definitely need, and the ones in purple are optional pets but highly recommended. You should only need the ones in green to complete the tournament, but sometimes an unlucky miss or critical hit can wreak havoc. It’s good to make sure to complete your teams so they have a great chance at completing.
- (Wise Mari) Crow, Scourged Whelpling, and Snarly
- (Blingtron 4000) Rabbit, Pygmy Direhorn, and Fel Flame
- (Shadmaster Kiryn) Lofty Libram, Lava Crab, and Robo-Chick
- (Yu’la) Mr. Bigglesworth and Flayer Youngling
- (Xu-Fu) Unborn Val’kyr, Alpine Foxling Kit, and Cogblade Raptor
- (Zao) Gahz’rooki, Chrominius, and Menagerie Custodian
- (Chi-Chi) Sen’jin Fetish, Stowaway Rat, and Viscidus Globule
You can view each of the individual pets team strategies by clicking on the tamer’s name. I complied the listing of strategies here so you can easily see which pets you’d need before you enter.
There are new strategies being formed every week (which is what makes the tournament so great), and I’ll continue to list different ways to get through it in case you’re having trouble getting a certain pet. As always, you can easily find replacement pets by looking for pets that have the same move-set. Pets like Rapana Whelk can be replaced by something like a Rusty Snail.