Goal: Defeat Tamer with optimal pets
- Socks – Claw, Infected Claw, Unholy Ascension
- Monte – Huge, Sharp Teeth!, Vicious Streak, Burrow
- Rikki – Gnaw, Cute Face, Bloodfang
- Darkmoon Monkey with Rake, Clobber, and Banana Barrage
- Imperial Eagle Chick with Slicing Wind, Adrenaline Rush, and Lift-Off
- Turkey with Slicing Wind, Gobble Strike, and Food Coma (This 3rd pet can really be any flyer, I just like the idea of using a turkey)
One of the problems with this fight is that when Socks dies, he increases the damage done to your team for the next 9 rounds which makes it much harder to get through the fight. With this strategy we’ll just kill him last so he can’t do that!
You’ll start with the Monkey and use Rake and then Clobber. Use Banana Barrage and Socks will swap out for Monte. Use Rake to mitigate the Burrow Hit and then PASS YOUR NEXT TURN. Monte will be back up and use Banana Barrage again. At this point Monte should be dead and Socks will come back in. Rake and Clobber him to make him swap out again. Use Banana Barrage on the turn he swaps out. Use Rake on Rikki and then Banana Barrage. At this point you should be almost dead, so swap out to the Imperial Eagle Chick because you don’t want Rikki to heal up with Bloodfang.
Use Slicing Wind and Adrenaline Rush to finish off Rikki. This should also make you faster than Socks so use Lift-Off to dodge the first hit from him. Use Adrenaline Rush again to remain faster than him. Slicing Wind until you’re dead. Bring back in your Monkey and use Clobber and Banana Barrage. Rake if you need it, but Socks should be finished by now.