I always try to give credit where credit is due and friend of mine, Mandris, has put together a strategy that allows you to bring along a level 1 pet for Courageous Yon. Enjoy!
Goal: Defeat tamer with two level 25 pets and one low level pet for maximum pet experience
- Piqua – Squawk, Lift-Off, Flock
- Lapin – Adrenaline Rush, Burrow, Flurry
- Bleat – Bleat, Chew, Stampede
- Chrominius (H/H) with Bite, Howl, and Surge of Power
- Level 1
- Anubisath Idol (H/H) with Crush, Sandstorm, and Deflection
Start off with Chrominius and use Howl and Bite. The Bite will miss and you’ll get hit with Lift-Off, but use Surge of Power and Piqua will be toast. After recovering from the Surge of Power, you can bite a time or two against Lapin before Chrominius dies. Pop your level 1 pet in and out and then finish the rest of the fight with Anubisath Idol. Just keep Sandstorm up continuously and deflect the Burrow from Lapin (usually not needed) or the Chew from Bleat. Anytime you’re not doing those two things, use Crush.