The Celestial Tournament is a weekly quest in the form of a scenario. It is a 2 round tournament with just one qualification to enter; You must have at least 15 pets at level 25 to compete.
To queue up for the tournament, go to the Timeless Isle and talk to Master Li.
There are also a few important things to know about the tournament. Once inside..
- You can’t heal your pets
- Zoning out of the instance resets your progress
- There are 2 stages of the tournament
- stage 1 pits you against 3 tamers with with teams of 3 pets each. All of these pets are legendary quality, but not ‘elite’
- stage 2 pits you against 4 legendary elite pets.
- Every week the first round is changed up between 3 different sets of 3 tamers each, but the 2nd round is the same week-to-week
I have written many strategies and will continue to do so as time allows. Below you can find my strategies, so be sure to check them out if you’re having trouble with a particular trainer or if you need a whole walkthrough from beginning to end.
Celestial Tournament Walkthroughs
- Round 1 (Lorewalker Cho, Dr. Ion Goldbloom, Sully “The Pickle” McLeary)
- Round 2 (Taran Zhu, Chen Stormstout, Wrathion)
- Round 3 (Wise Mari, Blingtron 4000, Shademaster Kiryn)
- Lorewalker Cho
- Dr. Ion Goldbloom
- Sully “The Pickle” McLeary
- Taran Zhu
- Chen Stormstout
- Wise Mari
- Blingtron 4000
- Shademaster Kiryn